On the Road with Catersource
The Catersource Consulting Unit is bringing you a one-day workshop that will roadmap the strategies you need to maintain profitability, keep current customers and find new ones even in the face of this challenging economy.
Learn how to navigate the current challenges
To Register follow this link:
All caterers have been affected by the recessionary economy – some more than others. While customers are looking for less costly catering options, some caterers are foolishly “slashing” prices instead of raising their sales and business skills. The Catersource Consulting Unit brings you a one-day workshop that will roadmap the strategies you need to maintain profitability, keep current customers and find new ones even in the face of this challenging economy.
Catersource’s Mike Roman and Carl Sacks will present proven concepts to help front- and back-of-the-house staff, salespeople, chefs, managers and owners overcome the challenges of catering during a recession. Learn how to establish cost-cutting and profit-making solutions that will not only neutralize but also capitalize on this unique economic climate.
These workshops are for businesses that offer catering to their customers including:
Social and corporate caterers
University and healthcare caterers
Restaurants and clubs
Hotels and casinos
Conference and convention centers
Retail deli, gourmet stores and supermarkets
By attending these workshops, you will leave with business and culinary tips, strategies and solutions that will keep your business on the right path to continued cost-cutting and profitability during this recessionary period. The workshops will be fast-paced and offer realistic and proven action plans that can be quickly adapted to your own business.
The concepts being presented are appropriate for sales, culinary, operations and management staff:
- • Immediate steps to take to retain and find new clients during this difficult economy.
- • New pricing strategies to deal with competitors that are slashing prices.
- • Learn how contract venues choose caterers for exclusive or short list relationships.
- • Scripts that will close the sale and get the deposit check.
- • Ways to establish and sell “value” to shoppers.
- • The relationship between market position, market share and pricing.
- • Six sales scripts that will separate your company from the competition.
- • The three best marketing promotions for right now.
- • Secrets for getting 2009 corporate holiday business.
- • Identify the good and bad growth opportunities available during recession.
- • Four ways the culinary team can contribute to profitability.
- • New policies to deal with cancellations.
- • Creating new product lines that will sell well with cost conscious buyers.
- • Proper food and labor costs along with realistic profit targets.
- • How the top caterers nationwide are structuring their businesses.
- • Sales tactics that will overcome price haggling.
- • Ways to successfully handle incoming email info requests.
- • New policies and guidelines that all staff must quickly embrace.
- • Inexpensive tools for improving profitability.
- • The five secrets of highly profitable caterers.
- • Learn the outlook for 2010.
Disco Nights & Holiday Lights - 70's Holiday Party
Park Tavern Garden Tent and Ice Skating Rink
500 10th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309